Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Introducing.... "Different kinds of normal"

As this blog has developed over the past 6 months it has taken a direction I was not anticipating, in that I've been posting a lot more "political" stuff than I expected.

Then over the last 2 months our family dynamic has shifted again with the addition of a new diagnosis for one of the kids.

I have found myself wanting to write less specifically about Autism from time to time.

I have also started contributing regularly to another website called Aussie Mum Network.

Thinking about managing all the different directions has brought me to the conclusion that I need another place to write so that this blog doesn't get full of other non-Autism things that you who are interested in my journey with Autism would have to wade through.

So, I have started another blog. It is called "Different kinds of normal" and it is where you will find my less Autism specific writing as well as links to the other places you can find me (like "Aussie Mum Network" and another blog I've started called "Being OK with Bipolar").



To those of you who just want the Autism themed post- please, hang around- I'm still here and still writing!

To those of you who think you might be interested in some of the other stuff I'm writing about, I invite you to check out the "Different kinds of normal" blog or Facebook page.

To those of you who have noticed the odd post or reference to Bipolar Disorder and would like to read more on that you are welcome to have a look at the "Being OK with Bipolar" blog or Facebook page.

If you are an Aussie Mum and are interested in some only slightly Autism themed parenting style posts you can find me here on Aussie Mum Network (which is a good website to browse around for all sorts of reasons).

Thanks for your support so far in following this blog. I've been a bit surprised how interested people have been in my journey. I hope you'll continue to find helpful things here and in the other places I'm writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can read my comment policy by clicking on the link at the top right of the page.